Philips VoiceTracer Lectures DVT4110. Ideal for recording lectures and other distant speakers. Features three specialised stereo microphones. High capacity Li-ion battery. 8GB storage capacity.
Philips VoiceTracer Lectures DVT4110
With three stereo microphones designed to capture distant speakers, the Philips VoiceTracer Lectures DVT4110 is an exceptionally accessible dictation machine that can be used to record up to 88 days of clear and understandable audio. With 8GB internal memory and a powerful rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery, the DVT4110 boasts voice activation, the ability to transfer recordings straight to your smartphone, and a large colour display, making it incredibly easy to use.
- Ideal for recording lectures and other distant speakers
- Features three specialised stereo microphones
- High capacity Li-ion battery
- 8GB storage capacity
- Remote control through smart devices
- Easily share recordings straight to your smartphone
- Large colour display