Best in class
High-quality audio recordings can give you the confidence to make sure you never miss
an important point in class, even from a distance.
We live in a fast-paced world and it can be difficult to maintain focus in a lecture whether it’s for one hour or more. Instead of scrambling to take notes during class, be confident you can capture all the audio at your next lecture with a Philips Digital VoiceTracer. Make sure you never miss an important point again.
- Crystal clear sound quality – pre-installed scenes automatically adjust depending on what you want to record whether it’s notes, audio for speech, lectures, interviews, music or meetings
- Frees up your smartphone – record for extended periods of time without being interrupted by calls and texts
- Record and control remotely – place recorder at the front near the speaker and take your seat at the back and control using the app
- Share recordings instantly – no need to plug into your laptop, share recordings instantly via the app
- Skip to the important points – smart playback functions, bookmarks and filters make it easier to find the recording you are looking for
- It won’t let you down – capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recordings and extra-long battery life
- Save time – no need to type up notes, the speech recognition software transcribes your audio up to 3 times faster than typing
Philips Voice Tracer DVT4110
Exceptional recording, shared instantly
Capture lectures and distant speakers in outstanding sound quality thanks to the three specialised high-fidelity microphones. Record and control your recorder remotely using your smartphone app for even greater flexibility. Easily share your files with the world via the app.
Show me more...
Philips Voice Tracer DVT2810
Exceptional recording, automatic transcript
Turns your recordings into text quickly, easily and accurately. Record documents and notes on the move in high quality. Back at your laptop, simply connect the recorder to your computer, transfer your files and let the included software turn your speech into text.
Show me more...